1. Pursuant to Art. 27 of the Act A consumer who has concluded a distance contract is entitled to withdraw from the contract within 14 days without giving any reason and without incurring costs (except for any costs specified in paragraphs 7 and 8 below). Instructions on the right to withdraw from the contract, including in particular the information, are included in Annex 1 to the Regulations.
2. The period for withdrawal from the contract begins:
a) for a contract in the performance of which the Seller issues the goods, being obliged to transfer its ownership (e.g. a contract of sale)
- from the moment of taking possession of the goods by the Consumer or a third party designated by him, other than the carrier,
- in the case of a contract that covers several goods that are delivered separately, in batches or in parts, from the time the last good, batch or part is taken into possession,
b) for other contracts - from the date of conclusion of the contract.
3. The Consumer may withdraw from the Sales Agreement in whole or in part by informing the Seller about his decision by means of an unequivocal statement, including by sending a letter via e-mail to the following address: [email protected]
The statement may also be sent by traditional mail along with the returned goods to the address given in paragraph 6 below, with the note "Return - Weni Store online store". The declaration of withdrawal from the contract may be submitted using the withdrawal form.
4. To meet the deadline for withdrawing from the contract, it is sufficient to send information regarding the exercise of the right to withdraw before the deadline for withdrawing from the contract.
5. In the event of withdrawal from a distance contract, it is considered void if the Customer who is a Consumer submitted a declaration of withdrawal before the Seller accepted his offer, in this situation the offer ceases to be binding.
6. In the event of withdrawal from the Sales Agreement, the Consumer is obliged to return the goods to the Seller immediately, but not later than within 14 days from the date on which he informed the Seller about the withdrawal from the Sales Agreement. To meet the deadline, it is sufficient if the Consumer returns the goods before the expiry of the 14-day period to the following address: Logos Media sp. Z o.o., ul.Podolska 18, 48-303, with the note "Return - Weni Store online store".
7. The consumer is obliged to bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
8. If the Consumer has chosen a method of delivering the goods other than the cheapest standard delivery method offered by the Seller, the Seller shall not be obliged to reimburse the Consumer for additional costs incurred by him, exceeding the cheapest standard delivery method offered by the Seller.
9. In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the Seller shall immediately, not later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Consumer's statement on withdrawal from the contract, return to the Consumer all payments received from him, including the costs of delivering the goods, except for the costs referred to in paragraph 8 above.
10. The reimbursement will be made using the payment methods used by the Consumer or by transfer to the bank account number provided in the withdrawal form. The consumer does not bear any fees in connection with the return of the payment.
11. The Seller may withhold the reimbursement of payments received from the Consumer until the goods are received from the Consumer or until the Consumer has provided proof of returning the goods, depending on which event occurs first.
12. If there is a need to return funds for a transaction made by the Customer with a payment card, the Seller will be refunded to the bank account assigned to the Customer's payment card.
13. The consumer is liable for a decrease in the value of the item as a result of using it in a different way than was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the item.
14. Pursuant to Art. 38 of the Act on Public Procurement Law, the right to withdraw from a distance contract is not available to the Consumer in relation to contracts:
a) for the provision of services, if the entrepreneur has fully performed the service with the express consent of the consumer, who was informed before the commencement of the service that after the entrepreneur has fulfilled the service, he will lose the right to withdraw from the contract;
b) in which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the consumer's specifications or serving to satisfy his individual needs;
c) in which the subject of the service is an item that deteriorates quickly or has a short shelf-life;
d) in which the subject of the service is an item delivered in a sealed package, which cannot be returned after opening the package due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the packaging has been opened after delivery;
e) in which the subject of the service are items that after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably connected with other items.